Monday, May 5, 2008

What I did Today... ^,^

I'm having a very long holiday break.. Just finished my exam two weeks ago.. I suddenly had the mood to bake a cake, chocolate cake in precise.. Hehe.. I guess i was too bored at home doing nothing, so i thought of finding something to do to make my day a very busy 1..

This is ONLY the SECOND time i bake a cake, a chocolate cake generally..
All i can say is that the first time was quite a success.. The taste was great.. Serious.. That was what my friends said though.. LOL.. But nothing is perfect right.. The looks of the cake was not a success.. And it got burn a little...Sigh.. But it still taste great.. :)

This time, i though i could improve in making my cake look good.. But it still look somehow weird.. Hehe.. But.. It still taste great.. THAT'S FOR SURE.. ;> this time i got two of my friends helping me with the cake, the process of making the cake was funny and lots of fun..

I really had a great day...

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

hey... =) Finally you also join the blogging world. =) Blog more. Gonna miss you when you go to UK.

Swee Win said...

b4 u leave...bake a cake for us ! lo.. yeah gona miss u..dnt 4get 2 bring back an ang moh kau bf!! lol..