Monday, May 5, 2008

That's What FriendS Should Be..

A little faith
Bright Day is a Happy Day
Life is Difficult

You can't go away
Don't hide yourself in a corner
You have my place to stay

Sorrow is gonna say goodbye
Open up you will see the happy sunshine
Keep going on with dream
Chasing tomorrow's sunrise
The spirit can't never fade


The sun will rise and shine
I won' let you cry alone, my friend

Letting you shed a tear
Makes my world disappear
I promise, you will never feel alone in darkness

See my smile, my friend
I am with you all the way
You had got to believe
I'm meant to be with you
That's what a friend should be..


(This is a song i heard a few years ago.. Just yesterday i heard this song again, a movie theme song.. So i wrote it down.. with some slight changes.. )

There's time that i really need to thanks my friends for everything they did for me..
I really appreciate what ever you all did for me..
You were there to cheer me up when i'm upset, there to hear me talk whenever i have problems and without fail help me with my problems..
Thanks for everything..


whether my college friends or

my secondary school's (emmoes) friends..
LOVE YOU ALL..

No comments: